1. The special circumstances of this event allow alcoholic drink to be brought in to the arena in reasonable quantities. Not more than 1 litre of wine or beer to be brought into the arena per person.
2. Persons will not be admitted if in the opinion of the stewards, they are under the influence of alcohol or an illegal substance.
3. The Concert takes place on a Greenfield site and the ground may be uneven. There will be temporary roadways and ramps. Please take care when walking on and off these roads and ramps or crossing them in wheelchairs.
4. This ticket does not entitle you to readmission to the site once you have left through the gates.
5. Children under 12 are not permitted unless accompanied by an adult.
6. In the interest of safety please do not bring glass items, barbecues, candles or flaming torches.
7. All ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience.
8. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at the event.
9. A security search may be carried out.
10. The BBC and Swansea Council reserve the right to refuse admission to any person and to ask individuals to leave the site in the event of any abusive, dangerous, antisocial or other unacceptable behaviour.
11. The use of photographic or recording equipment in the arena is prohibited.
12. Every member of the audience must possess a ticket which must be produced to admit you into the arena.
13. The BBC reserves the right to make any alteration to the advertised details for the performances.
14. This ticket will not be exchanged or refunded unless the performance is cancelled. Refunds will be made within one calendar month of the scheduled concert date at the original point of purchase.
15. In the event of resale for profit or commercial gain, this ticket will be void.
16. Bring plenty of spare warm and waterproof clothing since the weather can change quickly and it may be cold in the evening.
17. Bring cushions and rugs if you wish.
18. Event subject to licence. 19. No dogs except for guide dogs.
This post is also available in: Welsh