Date(s) - 27/04/2018 - 29/04/2018
Location: Museum Green
When days get longer and the sun comes out again, it’s time for the German Bierfest!
The Bierfest is about much more than beer! Over a long weekend, you can experience great fun and a great atmosphere for the whole family.
You will find a German Village with wooden huts selling everything from Bratwurst to authentic German products. In the open-air Bier Garden you can enjoy a stein of our wonderful selection of 3 handmade German beers.
And in the evening, you should come the Bavarian FestTent with a German DJ show, dancefloor and waiters in Lederhosen and Dirndl. Sitting on the long rows of traditional benches, you can enjoy some steins and a Schnitzel – see you soon!
- Friday 27 April: 4pm – 11pm
- Saturday 28 April: 11am – 11pm
- Sunday 29 April: 12.30pm – 7.30pm
Enjoy a freshly-brewed Bavarian beer in the sun. Sit outside in our Garden and enjoy the feeling of siting in the alps for an hour or two – in the background you hear Oomph music. Come by and have a great time.
At the festival, we offer you a range of food from Germany and Austria, to make sure you get a taste of the Tyrolean way of life. Make sure to enjoy it with one of our special handmade Bavarian Beers.
In the evening (and Sat. afternoon), you should try the world famous Bavarian way of party. Our DJ Show makes you dance on the benches or on our dance floor. Enjoy the steins while you sing along to Anton aus Tirol or 500 miles. Bring your friends, colleagues or customers and book a ticket for a night out.
German Bierfest is built out of different areas. Most areas are non-ticketed areas and are free to enter. The Bavarian FestTent is ticketed and has a limited amount of seats, so be fast and get your ticket now…
Bierfest: General Admission Free – includes admission to the event including the German Village and Bier Garden, except the Bavarian FestTent.
FestTent (Limited Availability):
- £5-6 Limited Special Tent Ticket: includes a guaranteed seat in the Biergarden and admission, plus a reserved seat in the Bavarian FestTent (seated together)
- £25-30 Bier Ticket: includes a guaranteed reserved seat in the Bavarian FestTent (seated together), one stein (2 pint) of FestBier and a nice food plate with Schnitzel and German potato salad and an Underberg (digestif). Ticket may also access the free part of the event.
- £35-40 VIP Ticket: includes priority VIP entrance and a guaranteed reserved seat in the VIP area of the Bavarian FestTent with 1 glass of Schlumberger sekt, 2 Steins (2 pint) of Bier (select between Bavarian Weißbier, Bavarian Festbier, Bavarian Craftbier), a nice food plate with Schnitzel and German potato salad and a Underberg (digestif). Ticket may also access the free part of the event.
This post is also available in: Welsh