Date(s) - 05/11/2017
Location: St Helen's Rugby and Cricket Ground
Swansea’s Biggest Fireworks Display is taking place on Sunday 5 November at St Helen’s Ground, Swansea.
You can enjoy the show which will see Swansea Bay light up with spectacular fireworks and entertainment for less than the cost of most DIY fireworks display kits. As ever there’ll be a stage with live entertainment (acts to be announced shortly), delicious food and drink and much more – perfect for a great family night out!
Our official radio partners Heart Wales will also be there live!
Save more money – book ahead!
Early Bird ticket prices (1st October – 14th October)
- Standard: £4.50
- Concession: £3.50
- PTL: £2.20
- Family A (2 adults and 2 concessions): £13
- Family B (2 adults and 3 concessions): £15.50
Buy tickets here
You can also book your tickets by phone, call 01792 637300.
Tickets also available at the following outlets:
- Dylan Thomas Centre
- Derrick’s Records*
- Bishopston Sports Centre
- Cefn Hengoed Leisure Centre
- Morriston Leisure Centre
- Penlan Leisure Centre
- Penyrheol Leisure Centre
*Tickets purchased from Derrick’s Records subject to booking fee
Car parking will be available at the Recreation Ground (free to ticket holders on a first come, first served basis), the Brangwyn Hall or the Guildhall car parks. Car parking for disabled is available at Victoria Park from Francis Street.
Overflow car parking will also be available at the Civic Centre.
The following road closures between 4pm and 9pm will be in place to allow for contingencies:
- Gorse Lane – The alternative route will be via Mumbles Road, Guildhall Road South, St Helens Crescent and King Edward Road.
- Bryn Road between Osborne Terrace and King Edward Road: The alternative route will be via Osborne Terrace, Brynmill Avenue, St Albans Road, Finsbury Terrace, Marlborough Road and Rhyddings Park Road.
- King Edward Road between Rhyddings Park Road and Gorse Lane.
- Finsbury Terrace between Bryn Road and Brynmill Crescent. Entry to Brynmill Crescent, Pantycelyn Road, Taliesyn Road and Ceiriog Road will also be prohibited except for emergency services and local residents.
- Mumbles Road between Brynmill Lane and Guildhall Road South (East and Westbound) for 30 minutes between 7.20pm and 7.50pm to allow for people leaving the event.
- Mumbles Road between Brynmill Lane and Guildhall Road South: No parking restrictions in place
- Oystermouth Road between St Helen’s Road and Argyle Street: Temporary prohibition of waiting and loading from 5.00pm to 8.00pm.
This post is also available in: Welsh