Explore The Brangwyn in 360 degrees
Brangwyn Hall Swansea – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
Swansea’s premier venue for music, events and conferences, also featuring the famous Brangwyn Panels.
The Brangwyn is located just minutes away from the beautiful sweep of Swansea Bay. Able to host events from small meetings to major conferences and weddings from the intimate to the grand. The hall has excellent acoustics and regularly hosts internationally acclaimed orchestras and some of the biggest names in contemporary music. With professional event planning expertise on hand, combined with the striking architecture of the building, the Brangwyn is the ideal venue for events, conferences, weddings, dinners and functions.
- Saints, Songs and Celebrations - 01/03/2018 - 6:30 pm
- BBC NOW - 09/03/2018 - 7:30 pm
- Swansea Sports Awards 2017 - 14/03/2018 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Lunchtime Organ Music: James Gough - 27/03/2018 - 12:45 pm - 1:30 pm
- Public Service Broadcasting - 11/04/2018 - 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- BBC NOW - 19/04/2018 - 7:30 pm
- BBC NOW - 04/05/2018 - 7:30 pm
- Marti Pellow - 17/05/2018 - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- BBC NOW - 15/06/2018 - 7:30 pm
- Nawr yr Arwr / Now the Hero - 25/09/2018 - 29/09/2018 - All Day
This post is also available in: Welsh