While you are watching the Avengers try to save the universe on the Big Screen, why not enjoy a mouth-watering meal from the Street Food Market!
From 4-8pm, you’ll find some of the best local street food traders offering everything hot and cold and sweet and savoury – there’s enough to keep the incredible hulk well fed!
The full list of traders on offer include:
- Babita’s Spice Kitchen: freshly cooked samosas, hot Indian snacks and curries (vegan friendly)
- Bibby’s Beans: their retro VW Campervan will be selling tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Waffleshack: delicious freshly made crispy waffles, toppings & cakes
- Gourmet Gower Fudge: freshly made creamy fudge
- Alfie’s Beer Bus: local craft ales and cider
- Country Kitchen: artisan burgers, vegan burgers and hot dogs
- The Chilli Kithen: homemade chilli, jacket potatoes, chips, nachos and cheese
This post is also available in: Welsh