1. Food Markets – Brownies, beers, welsh cheese and coffee; welsh lamb and liqueurs; beans, welsh gin and noodles to go. We wouldn’t advise you to try all this in one go – we would, however, advise you to browse the food markets at Croeso to find all this, a lot more, and…your perfect culinary combo!
2. ‘Nightworks’ – Some of Swansea’s most exciting and freshest venues will be hosting a range of music, poetry and comedy. All from Welsh artists, from hip hop to rock – check it out!
3. World Class Cookery Demonstrations – Imran Nathoo the Masterchef Finalist from 2017, Jon Jenkins of Great British Bake Off fame; Katie Davies from Mary Berry’s Britain’s Best Home Cook 2018 and some of our finest local talent working in eateries such as Hywel Griffith from the Beach House on Oxwich Bay.
4. Daffodil Dash – Fabulous, fast, family fun! Don your best St David’s day themed costumes for this friendly 1k race on the Saturday.
5. The Tom Jones Experience – ‘A minute of your time’ is all it takes to absorb you into the Tom Jones Experience. Trust us, ‘It’s not unusual’…
6. Street Entertainment – From busking stages to the mechanical red dragon, stilt walking daffodils and rugby players. The streets will be alive with Welsh culture and entertainment! If that’s not enough pop into the CWTSH Marquee for soft play, storytelling and rhyme time fun.
This post is also available in: Welsh