Explore The Dylan Thomas Exhibition in 360 Degrees
Dylan Thomas Centre Exhibition – Spherical Image – RICOH THETA
The Dylan Thomas Centre is home to a permanent exhibition, ‘Love the Words’, which opened on 27 October 2014 (Dylan’s 100th birthday). The interactive display tells the story of Dylan Thomas’ work, life and the cultural context of one of the twentieth century’s most significant writers. The exhibition also includes a learning space, activities for children, and a temporary exhibition area.
Guided tours of the exhibition at the Dylan Thomas Centre can be arranged for groups of all ages.
Tel: 01792 463980
Opening times: 10.00am – 4.30pm
- ‘Love The Words’ Exhibition - 27/12/2014 - 27/10/2021 - All Day
- ‘I might want to smile’ Temporary Exhibition - 13/05/2017 - 22/12/2017 - All Day
- ‘A Child’s Christmas in Wales’: Drop-in Family art session - 25/11/2017 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Carol Ann Duffy & Gillian Clarke - 01/12/2017 - 5:00 pm
- Carol Ann Duffy & Gillian Clarke - 01/12/2017 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday Craft Workshop for adults - 02/12/2017 - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
- ‘A Child’s Christmas in Wales’: Stories for Christmas - 09/12/2017 - 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- A Child’s Christmas in Wales - 15/12/2017 - 1:00 pm
- Christmas in Wales - 15/12/2017 - 7:00 pm
This post is also available in: Welsh