Fancy £1500 towards your community sports club or project?
Through the Community Chest scheme sports clubs and community groups in Swansea can benefit from funding of up to £1500.
What is Community Chest?
Community Chest is a Sports Wales grant aid scheme funded by the National Lottery. Its main aim is to offer funding that will support individuals, clubs, teams or organisations in creating a more active Wales.
Community Chest scheme offers grants up to a maximum of £1,500 for sports clubs and other organisations with a sporting or physical activity interest in any 12 month period.
The aims of Community Chest are to:
- Encourage more people to become active, more often
- Raise the standards of existing activities / facilities
- Create new or improve sport and physical activity opportunities
- Applications are particularly welcome from the following groups:
- BME, disability (inclusion), women and girls, social inclusion.
Please contact Nia Parry on 01792 635452 or Nia.email@example.com
This post is also available in: Welsh